"Everybody Please Help Me Praise This God" – Nigerian Lady Shares How Her Boyfriend Abandoned And Beats Her When She Got Pregnant, But Finally Gave Birth To Twins (Photos)

 When I was pregnant, I saw h*ll from day one of my pregnancy, the man that got me pregnant ran away, leaving me with the pregnancy because he had asked me to abort it and I refused , even when he came back, I thought everything will be fine which wasn't the case. Instead I was abu$ed in my 8th month and was always in tears.

Even when I gave birth there was absolutely no help from him nor his family. even my own family had left and abandoned me because I got pregnant out of wedlock, friends left too, but God saw me through, God was always there for me, seriously I have never had the kind of sorrow, disgrace and shame I had throughout my pregnancy.

Immediately I gave birth to my twin boys, strength courage and most of all favor started coming in to my life. Even  after I gave birth to my babies I was alone in the hospital but God always helped me miraculously, people from nowhere where coming in to visit me and even settle my bills each time I needed something. God always helps me miraculously. Now I'm working, someone help me got a comfortable job. I and my babies are fine, the father of the baby and his parents now want me to give them my babies, forgetting how they left us, I'm going to do my best to raise them 

 For protecting and providing for me, Lord am grateful. Like seriously so I'm alive to see my 25th birthday😭😭😭😭

Pls friends help me , celebrate and thank this God for he is faithful.




In other news, “He left me after I cooked for him and gave him different styles in bed, I don’t think I can marry again, I'm still in pain" ” – Korra Obidi rants (video)

 Dancer and all-around entertainer, Korra Obidi has still not gotten over her crashed marriage as she has taken to social media to lament over why she might never get married again.

Kingswablog recalls Justin Dean, an American therapist and husband of Nigerian dancer and musician Korra Obidi Dean, affirmed that his marriage to the entertainer had crashed

The doctor had caused a frenzy on the internet when he announced his divorce from his wife.

Taking to his Instagram page, he stated that he had filed for divorce from the dancer as he can’t condone being mistreated. He said that he tried his best to make the marriage work until he gave up. Though he didn’t want this, he had to face reality.

He expressed how heartbroken and sad he was over the incident, especially when he supported and loved her with all of him

Weeks after, Korra Obidi ranted about how exposing her relationship on social media led to its crash. According to her, ‘jealous goats’ on social media kept telling her husband bad tales about her, making her husband run away from home.

In a new development, Korra has spoken again, revealing why she will never get married again.

According to her, marriage is not an easy institution; despite giving it her all, it still didn’t work out.

Lamenting further, Korra said sexually, she gave her husband different styles and skillfully, she cooked well for him, but despite all these, her marriage still failed, and because of this, she will never attempt to marry again.

Korra said;

I don’t think i can marry again, I don’t know weya it is something i can do again, because that institution, .. I tried I gave it my all, I gave it my full chest, inside that institution, mo ma cook, mo ma shake kini ye, mo ma fu ni doggy style, police style, elephant style, any style…

In other news, Lucky Muslim Man Marries Two Sisters And Their Mother At Once Because He Couldn’t Afford Three Separate Weddings ( Photos)

 A 50-year-old Muslim man from Uganda, made news headlines all over Africa last month, when he married three women in a single ceremony, because he couldn’t afford to marry them separately.


Ssemanda, a food vendor from the town of Katabi, in Uganda’s Wakiso district, caused quite a shock when he showed up at the local parish with three women, all wearing white wedding gowns. He told reporters on the scene that his wives all know that he isn’t doing very well financially, but they all agreed to marry him out of love. The 50-year-old added that the women aren’t jealous of each other and know that he will work very hard to support them.

Muslim Man 

“My wives are not jealous against each other. Good enough, each has got a home and I promise to work harder and support them,” the man said, adding that he opted for a single wedding ceremony because he just couldn’t afford to pay for three weddings.

Muslim Man 

His brides, 48-year-old Salmat Naluwugge, 27-year-old Jameo Nakayiza and Mastulah Namwanje, 24, were all overjoyed during the ceremony and seemed to enjoy all the attention. Interestingly, Naluwagge has already been married to Mohammed for the last 20 years, so this was just a renewal of their marriage. The couple have five children together. If you couldn’t tell from the photo, the other two women are actually sisters, and also have children of their own.

Asked how she feels about the 3-in-1 wedding, Salmat Naluwugge told Uganda Vision: “I thank our husband for marrying us all at once; it is a sign that he will not discriminate or take sides with any of us.”

Muslim Man 

Poligamy is frowned upon even in most Muslim countries, with many believing that it is only acceptable for the sake of widows and orphans with no means to support themselves, so Mohammed Ssemanda has drawn some criticism. However, there were also those who applauded his idea for the simple reason that it saved money.

In other news, She beat me everyday, Sometimes, I Wonder If She’s My Mother – Mercy Johnson’s Daughter, Purity Reveal reason why she chooses her father over her mother (photos)

 Purity has disclosed why she chooses her father over her mother saying her mother beats her, unlike her father.


Mercy Johnson trying to teach her kids the essence of celebrating their father on father’s day ended up getting the surprise of her life when her daughter Purity said she likes her father more than her mothers because of the way she beats them.

It’s normal for Purity and her father to have the daddy-daughter relationship but this time around she chose her father because of how her mother scares them when she’s about to beat them telling them they will wonder if she’s their mother when she beats them.

According to the kids, Mercy Johnson always warns them whenever she’s about to beat them and the warning scares them as sometimes she will say their spirit will go to heaven and come back when she beats them.

They also added that after scaring them with all her scary words then she will end up laughing at them and teasing them but doesn’t beat them like she says she would when she warns them as the warnings are even scarier than the beatings.

It’s obvious Mercy Johnson only wanted to ignite fear into her kids so they don’t do things that will warrant any beatings from her and that fear made Purity chose her father over her despite the daddy-daughter bond they have.

video below;

In other news, Here are 10 Nigerian Actresses Who Gave Birth At A Young Age. Number 6 gave birth at 16 (Photos).


 No doubt we have so many beautiful actresses in the Nollywood industry, but do you know some of them gave birth at a young age? Children are indeed a source of joy to their parents. Here are 10 Nigerian actresses who became a mother before they turned 20.

1. Tayo Odueke

Tayo Odueke, better known as, Sikiratu Sindodo, welcomed her daughter Naomi when she was still a teenager.

2. Ireti Doyle


The ageless beauty had a daughter when she was 17. Her beautiful daughter is now married and we are so happy for her!

3. Shan George


Shan George got married very early, at the age of 16. She had her two boys who are now grown-up immediately after her marriage. The actress later walked out of the marriage

4. Genevieve Nnaji


The screen diva got pregnant when she was still in secondary school and became a mom at the age of 17. The name of her daughter is Theodore Chimebuka Nnaji

5. Liz Benson


The veteran actress, who got married to her first husband, Samuel Gabriel Etim at a very young age, welcomed her first child before the age of 20.

6. Omotola Jalade Ekeinde


The Nollywood actress met her pilot husband, Mathew Ekeinde at the age of 16. They got married when she was 18 and she had her first child, Princess at 19.

7. Clarion Chukwura


The actress got pregnant for Sir Shina Peters many years ago when they were dating. The actress was 18 then; now she is the proud mother of a grown-up man, Clarence Peters, who is a music director.

8. Hilda Dokubo


In an interview, the Nollywood actress revealed she got pregnant at the age of 16. In her words, “I was a very brilliant girl, and I got admission into the university at the age of 16. I became rascally and did what girls like that do. I slept with a man, and I became pregnant”.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"10 Nollywood Actresses Who Have Married More Than One Husband – Number 12 Married 8 Husbands (See Photos)"